Adoption / Engagement Specialist
We are looking to grow our Customer Success team with an Adoption/Engagement Specialist. Including you, the team will consist of:
1 x Head of Customer Success (also acting as Customer Success Manager)
2 x Customer Success Managers
1 x Technical Support
1 x Adoption/Engagement Specialist
The Adoption/Engagement Specialist (or ‘community manager’) plays a vital role in driving customer success by ensuring active product adoption and engagement. This specialist takes ownership of various strategies and tools to facilitate user engagement and help customers realise the full potential of our product. From organising webinars, training and fostering community engagement to writing newsletters and most importantly our manuals and release notes - ensuring our users have everything they need at their fingertips.
Perfect for a creative communicator looking to bridge the gap between the arts and technology. For this role collaboration is key! Working with your CS colleagues to ensure we reach our whole community, our R&D team to learn about new and upcoming features - and of course with our users.
English: C1 or C2
Bonus points if you have….
- An understanding or strong passion for the arts and culture industry.
- Previous experience in a similar role for a SaaS product.
- A knack for content creation, be it manuals, articles, or engaging newsletters.
- Previous experience in organising and leading webinars or workshops.
- A degree in a relevant field.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Manuals: Creating and maintaining user-friendly manuals and guides to assist customers in effectively using the product. Translating complex processes into easily understandable steps for our clients.
- Release Notes: Keeping customers informed and excited about our latest innovations, product updates, enhancements, and new features to encourage adoption of the latest capabilities.
- Events: Organising webinars, workshops, and events to engage customers and provide in-depth insights into product usage.
- Newsletters: Sending regular newsletters with valuable tips, best practices, and success stories to keep customers engaged and informed.
- Socials: Managing social media channels to foster a community of users, share relevant content, and encourage discussions and feedback.
- Articles: Writing informative articles and content to showcase the product's benefits and highlight its pivotal role in the success journeys of our customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a fast-growing scale-up, with an exciting perspective and potential for further international growth
- Peppered is a company that is active and specialised in one of the most beautiful sectors - culture (theatre, art, music, film), so you come across the best organisations and meet the most inspiring people, who share the same thing from various backgrounds: love for culture and the value that art can have in a society
- Net. € 50/month compensation for telephone expenses
- Possibility to cover travel expenses
- A laptop at your disposal (which can be used for private use as well)
- 8% holiday pay, paid in June
- Participation in the pension programme, of which Peppered contributes half and you contribute the other half from your gross salary
- 25 days vacation days
- Flexible work hours and holidays
- Work remotely
- Official parental leave
- Absolutely adorable parties, workshops, and other entertainment and educational activities!
- In addition, Peppered has an arrangement to flexibly schedule all public holidays as days off at other times