Customer Success Manager (CSM) BE+NL
We are looking to grow our Customer Success team with a third Customer Success Manager, focussing on the Dutch speaking clients in Belgium and the Netherlands. Including you, the team will consist of:
1 x Head of Customer Success (also acting as Customer Success Manager)
2 x Customer Success Managers
1 x Technical Support
1 x Adoption/Engagement Specialist
The Customer Success Manager BE+NL is pivotal in nurturing and strengthening client relationships, primarily (but not exclusively) with our Dutch speaking clients. With a main focus on ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, the CSM serves as the main point of contact post-sales, guiding clients through their journey, resolving any issues, and ensuring they harness the full potential of our SaaS products. The CSM is both a good project manager and account manager and always able to keep a clear head when needed. The CSM is responsible for client happiness/customer satisfaction.
“My favourite aspect of working in this role is being able to support and affect real change for our clients. The Arts & Culture sector is very close to my heart, and many of the organisations are also charities. This is a sector where budgets may not be the biggest, but their impact on their local communities is huge. Being able to bring in our expertise, support these organisations and see the real world change they can make, is quite simply magical. I really value our organisations focus on accessibility - further ensuring that anyone can use our clients sites no matter how they interact with the web.”
- Soph, our Head of Customer Success
Dutch: C1 or C2
English: C1 or C2
Bonus points if you have….
- An understanding or strong passion for the arts and culture industry.
- A degree in a relevant field.
- An awareness of, and cultural sensitivity to the differences between Dutch-speaking clients in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Previous experience in a customer success role for a SaaS product.
- A willingness to travel to clients and conferences - within the EU and potentially further afield.
- Project Management: Seeing a new implementation and client onboarding through from the sales handover to ongoing relationship, or working with an existing client on an exciting new journey.
- Relationship Building: Establishing and cultivating strong relationships with clients to understand their unique needs and objectives, acting as their trusted advisor.
- Collaboration: Working with internal teams, 3rd parties and our clients - collaborating with different teams and keeping everyone appropriately informed.
- Product Optimisation: Assisting clients in understanding and using our SaaS products efficiently, ensuring they gain maximum value from their subscription.
- Feedback Collection: Gathering client feedback on the product and services, and channelling it to the relevant teams for continuous improvement.
- Upselling: Identifying opportunities for upselling or cross-selling based on client needs.
- Issue Resolution: Addressing any product-related concerns or issues clients may face, coordinating with Technical Support and R&D team when necessary.
- Success Metrics: Monitoring and reporting on client account health, usage statistics, and success metrics to proactively address any potential issues.
- Client Advocacy: Collaborating with the Adoption/Engagement Specialist to highlight customer success stories, and serving as the voice of the customer within the organisation.
- Support & Training: Be comfortable supporting clients with questions and providing training to new and existing clients.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a fast-growing scale-up, with an exciting perspective and potential for further international growth
- Peppered is a company that is active and specialised in one of the most beautiful sectors - culture (theatre, art, music, film), so you come across the best organisations and meet the most inspiring people, who share the same thing from various backgrounds: love for culture and the value that art can have in a society
- Net. € 50/month compensation for telephone expenses
- Possibility to cover travel expenses
- A laptop at your disposal (which can be used for private use as well)
- 8% holiday pay, paid in June
- Participation in the pension programme, of which Peppered contributes half and you contribute the other half from your gross salary
- 25 days vacation days
- Flexible work hours and holidays
- Work remotely
- Official parental leave
- Absolutely adorable parties, workshops, and other entertainment and educational activities!
- In addition, Peppered has an arrangement to flexibly schedule all public holidays as days off at other times