Digital open coffee for the cultural sector
Are you involved in marketing, communication or audience participation within the cultural sector? And did you miss the digital Open Coffee on January 25, 2022? No worries, we've got you covered with the recording. You will hear about various projects in the Netherlands and abroad, all aimed at getting to know your (potential) audience even better.
On Tuesday 25 January 2022, the Taskforce Collaboration on Public Data looked back on projects from the past few months. Experiences and results were discussed in detail, but we also looked ahead:
- A successful pilot with the Cultural Target Group Model was recently completed. Mariska van Elsen, Head of Cultural Participation at Rotterdam Festivals, told more about this.
- Independent Strategist Bert van Loon wrote a manual on working with public data. He presented the highlights.
- Johan Kolsteeg, researcher at the University of Groningen, conducted extensive research into the wishes and needs of people who are not so quick to buy a ticket for a performance. He shared the - sometimes surprising - insights.
- In Sweden they also want to work with public data, but where do you start? The Audience Agency did a case study and International Business Development Manager Frederik Fabricius shared the findings.
- Maaike Verberk, chair of the taskforce and director of DEN, and owner of Peppered Coen van der Poll looked back at various projects and they shed a light on possible future developments.
Watch the recording
Did you miss the livestream or would you like to watch the open coffee again? Watch the recording below (starts at 12:39 minutes) (in Dutch, except for the part about The Audience Agency (from 1:09:00 onwards)).